This post is primarily a reminder for myself, but it might be useful for others as well. One of the cool new features of CCS3 is the ability to use customer fonts by declaring @font-face. I've been using some of the cool @Font-Face Kits from Font Squirrel on some of my new sites. One of the things I just discovered is that some of there included .eot files do not seem to work as expected on Internet Explorer (.eot fonts are what IE is supposed to use).
Anyway, I fixed the problem, by converting the included TrueType (.ttf) file into an .eot font using the ttf2eot service and everything seems to be working correctly now.